Procurement: from the pre-sale to the retail industry, the application covers warehouse pick-up, order picking, stock management, container distribution and return, cross-checking of vehicles, etc.
Market monitoring: store targeting, chain store points of sale, competitive chains, etc. Centralisation of administration and monitoring of the sales team’s products: promotions, direct and indirect refunds, loyalty programmes, and much more.
- Professional and personal agenda.
- Retrieval and exchange of current and potential customers’ details.
- Sales negotiation: management of agreements and terms of sale.
- Market prospection: research into own items and competitors’ markets.
- Live business indicators: KPIs, sales performance, etc.
- Multimedia content: catalogues, corporate communications, congresses, etc.
- Online and offline transactions with automatic troubleshooting.