M-Cas – management of incidents in homes is a service at the time of handover new homes to their owners, allowing the entire process to be developed in a single application, where all the companies involved share and update the necessary information.
This tool has undergone a review and successfully meets Foundational Technical Review (FTR) requirements of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.. These requirements include having a good software architecture and making good use of the services that AWS offers, as well as important security and system restoration details in cases of data loss or crash..
- M-Cas – management of incidents in homes. Create, manage, and track home incidents from anywhere.
- Mark on an architectural plan of the house where the incidents are to facilitate the work of the technicians.
- Attach photographs or any file that can help the technicians in solving the incident.
- Dashboard with dynamic reports on all the information in the system.
- Role-based users where each role only sees the part defined according to its responsibility in the work.
- Digital confirmation of approval of the solution by the client. Keeping record of who and when approves the resolution of the incident.
- Integration through API to ERP’s and document managers.
- Application reviewed and certified successfully in AWS Foundational Technical Review.
- Responsive web design with access from any type of electronic device (mobile, tablet, PC, etc.).
- Possibility of generating a direct access to the web application on your device.
- AWS RDS Aurora database compatible with MySQL.
- User registration and authentication through AWS Cognito.
- Sensitive data stored in AWS Secrets. Passwords rotate every 7 days.
- AWS S3 for file storage.
- Generation of dynamic reports with AWS Quicksight.